Noemi started her Yoga journey in London, January 2012, as a result of a search for a more active lifestyle. After work, she would cycle to the hot yoga studio everyday, where she would practice Hot Vinyasa Yoga.
For 3 years she managed not only to be a regular Yoga student, but also assisted to Pole dance schools and other fun activities.
In 2015, after a Foundations Teacher Training short course by Yoga London, Noemi started teaching Yoga and Pole dance to family and friends at home. That same year, she travelled to South India to learn Ayurveda massage and Hatha Yoga at Santhi Yoga School in an intensive 2 week course.
Back in London, she kept her yoga practice and discovered the power of meditation at a 10 day Vipassana course, where she has later volunteered as children meditation leader.
- In 2017, she moved back to Spain and got registered with the Spanish professionals of exercise as Yoga Instructor and taught privately and Elian’s British School.
- In 2019, Noemi obtained a 200h Yoga Teacher training Multistyle of Yin, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha and Flow Yoga at Green Yoga School of India. In this training she obtained her first time Yin Yoga Training with Yoga Nidra, which she frequently shares at her yoga studio.
- In September 2019, she opened the hot yoga studio in Altea with Maris, and she has been teaching Hatha, Yin, meditation and yoga flows daily.
- In 2020, Noemi and Maris entered the process of registering their Yoga School with Yoga Alliance.
- In June 2021, Noemi and Maris started their Yoga Teacher Training which is a Hot Yoga Multistyle Certificate. Noemi is the Hatha Flow and Yin yoga lead teacher.